Friday, February 6, 2009

Winter Winter Go AWAY!

This winter is really starting to get to me lately. Maybe that is the reason for feeling so blah and so incredibly exhausted these days. I'm so excited for Spring and Summer when we can be outside. We have a park across the street that I am anxiously awaiting to take Caden to. All we have been doing is sitting at home and feeling couped up. It is such a chore to get Caden all bundled up to go somewhere. We switched Caden to his big boy car seat about 2 weeks ago and we all love it so much more. Caden seems comfy and Mommy's back doesn't hurt (as much). Since the car seat is always in the car, this means warming up the car a bit longer in the mornings too.

I've been trying to keep busy around the house and I'm still learning my new camera. I bought a Camera Powershot SX110 (whatever that last piece means). The quality should be better for such a nice camera, but I have no clue what settings to use. (still working through the manual here!)

Caden's been doing awesome. I've actually been able to get him from 5 bottles to 3 1/2 bottles a day. He seems to be adapting well. Before I know it I'll be writing about weaning him from the bottle. I still feel like he was just born yesterday and I'm in complete amazement when I see how much he has grown. He is all over the place crawling and getting into everything. He just recently learned how to open cupboards and the doors to our entertainment center. Ryan will be putting locks on those and the cupboard with all our cleaning supplies this weekend.

I don't believe that Caden has much interest in walking yet. He can walk if you are holding his hands, but most of the time he pulls down so he can crawl. It just feels safer to him. I am in no means rushing him to walk either. I hear it's even more work then.

Here are a few recent pictures of my big boy! (from the new camera too!)

Mr. Crabby and Mr. Turtle - Caden's favorite bathtime toys


LOVE this face!



Watching his favorite "Little Einsteins"

No comments: