Our Little Miss Adisyn is 7 months old today! It's hard to believe because I still feel like she is so little to be 7 months already. Crazy. I am so proud to be her mommy and cannot imagine the last 7 months without her in my life. She has a smile that will light up the room. Her smile is absolutely contagious - without a doubt.
Adisyn decided a couple weeks ago to roll from back to belly and is now a pro! She still needs you to sit close by when she's sitting on her bum, but I imagine she'll be sitting without support in the next month. I can tell how badly she wants to be on the go with her big brother when she is squirming and lunging forward to get after him or the toys. Speaking of toys or any object for that matter - she WANTS them. She wants to play, play, and play. I want her to stay immobile for a while longer (only selfish on my part), but I am excited for her to start walking and becoming more interactive with Caden.
Adisyn has a mad face. She started doing it yesterday when I was not moving fast enough for her. It's hilarious. She'll even mimic you when you ask her to make her made face. Love it! I was even able to capture it on video although it's so much funnier in person.
No comments:
Post a Comment