Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend Update

Saturday and Sunday night were NOT good at all. Caden woke up 5 times each night. To be honest, I was so tired I do not really remember what time he woke up but I remember counting how many times. Thankfully I was able to take a couple naps this weekend, which was much needed.

I am switching from BFing to formula for his last feeding and then just letting him nurse for "comfort" until he falls asleep. I'm hoping maybe the formula will keep him full longer since it's thicker than breast milk.

I have made a decision that I will not move Caden to his room until he sleeps through the night. There is no point and it is just easier for me to tend to him when he is in my room. If it starts a pattern with him wanting to sleep in our room when he gets older, we'll deal with it then. With Ryan working midnights, it really doesn't matter anyway.

Caden did have an GREAT day on Sunday. We went over to a friends house for a BBQ for about 5 hours and Caden was an angel. He loved being outside. He was as content as can be. He took two naps with no fuss and ate pretty well too. I was so proud of him for being such a good boy :)

No comments: