That's right! Caden cut this third tooth (I believe over the last day or so). Ryan was laying on the floor with him this morning and notice he cut his upper right top tooth. I remember him biting down and *attacking* his toys the last couple of days, but he didn't seem any more cranky than a normal day. Haha! He most certainly was not as bad as when he cut his first tooth last month. I almost cried when Ryan said he saw another tooth. He is just growing up too fast. I even packed up all of his 6 month clothes today too. His dresser and closet are pretty much bare now. He has enough clothes to last him until he is 12 months, but they still feel empty compared to how many clothes we had before.
Today is Caden's first Thanksgiving. We are headed over to Ryan's parents for dinner. I LOVE turkey dinners. Two years ago I had the flu at this time, so Thanksgiving was a bust for me. I'm thankful I'll be able to eat my turkey this year. Maybe not in peace - but I'll get to eat :) I'm also so thankful for my son. He is the most wonderful gift I'll ever receive. Thank you God for blessing Ryan and I with such a miracle. I'm very thankful for my husband as well even though sometimes he is a nugget ;) He works hard every day on very little sleep and rarely complains. I don't know how he does it some days. I love you honey!
I'm thankful for my parents and wish they lived closer. It gets harder every day with them being out of state. With Ryan working so much and needing to sleep when he gets home I miss adult company and conversation. There have been so many times I wish I could just pack up Caden and go for a visit or even stay there for the night where I could "catch a break". I've been wishing more these days that I had a sister here with me. Don't get me wrong my MIL and SIL have been wonderful since the day Caden was born and I am very grateful for them as well. My MIL stayed with me in the hospital after Caden was born because Ryan had to work. (Yeah, he didn't get not one day off to be with us which I thought was totally rotten of his boss.) My SIL came over to visit and even did some grocery shopping for me after we came home. I know I can always call them if I need them, but there is always that feeling of guilt. I just simply feel bad for asking. Why you ask? I just do....
Well, I'll update later with some pictures from our Thanksgiving dinner. I bought Caden some sweet potatoes and turkey for the special day.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
17 years ago
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the wishes Colleen! Patrick and Caden had the same dinner tonight! Although I threw in a few real sweet potatoes and mashed as well!!
Post a Comment