Every now and then Caden will "hide out" with this snacks. That is if he is the only one eating a snack.
Over the weekend I put some chips in a bowl for me and some in a bowl for him. Turns out he wanted to eat from my bowl and I was NOT allowed to eat any more.
and out of nowhere he started to build tall "castles" with this legos. He previously would choose one size/shape lego and stacked them as high as he could. He is now using EVERY piece of his legos to build. After he uses EVERY lego he will push the "castle" down and say "BOOM" although it sounds a lot like "VROOM".
Here is my lil man watching Dora (his new favorite) in a bucket (literally).
Everyone tells you that your children grow up right before your eyes. Man alive is that ever true. I am so thankful that I have held onto every moment with Caden for as long as I could and we have so many more memories to build together.
No comments:
Post a Comment