Today at the grocery store he was pointing and saying "tie, tie, tie, egg, egg". It took me a few minutes to realize he was pointing at the Exit sign. T for tie and E for egg. Yesterday he held up the letter Q from a magnet toy and actually said "Q".
Caden is now starting to string words together. Where did it go? What happened? Where did the baby go? Thank you and your welcome to name a few. I'm just amazed. I know this is normal - kids learn. It just happens so fast. Where did my baby go?
Maybe that is why couples have more babies and we are set in that department!

Isn't she the sweetest?! I love seeing her little personality starting to peek through. She is generally a happy little girl unless she is hungry, soiled or tired. She does amazingly well lifting her head during tummy time and just looks adorable doing so.
We did a little photoshoot the other day including the picture above and another favorite below.

We are so blessed. Thank you, God, for choosing Ryan and I to be his parents.

No comments:
Post a Comment