4 months old for Adisyn hit me a little differently than it did with Caden. It made me a little sad, but still excited at the same time. With Caden I was always looking forward to the next month and new milestones. Now I’m trying to savor every last day of Adisyn being a baby. I was thinking just two months from now Adisyn will be 6 months old and on her way to sitting up unassisted. Six months led me to thinking around the fall and Halloween where she’ll be 10 months and before we know it she’ll be a year old. How fast did I just make time go by? Time does go by way to fast. (Except when your stuck in a rut of children not sleeping through the night ~ this goes for both, but we won’t get into that now.)
Adisyn is for the most part still laid back, happy little sweetheart. This last week she has seem to cut back on her sleep time during the day. Yesterday was significant. She only took three 30 minute naps. She has taken a few better naps today though.
While she isn’t rolling over from back to front yet I don’t think it will be long. Today she was laying on her back and reached over onto her side to grab a toy.
Happy 4 months Adisyn Emily. Your parents love you SO much! XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment