Sunday, September 26, 2010

getting over the sickies....

We had a house full of sick babies last week and I'll have to thank my darling husband for that one. It is very possible Caden picked it up somewhere else, but Ryan was the only sick person they had been around. Thankfully Caden is a trooper when it comes to a common head cold. He handles it very well and goes on about his day as normal. Not even two days after Caden started to show symptoms my little peanut came down sick too. As a little baby she didn't handle it too well and was up most of the night for 3 nights in a row. I finally gave in and gave her some benadryl to dry her up and help her sleep better. I did miss two days of work to stay home with Adisyn. In the picture above she wasn't feeling well, but you wouldn't know. She covers it up pretty well with her all her cuteness.

Daddy came to visit the first night Adisyn was sick and she enjoyed some cuddle time with him. This picture just melts my heart.



Finally both are on the mend and my mother-in-law and me seem to have escaped this cold, which I am so thankful for.

******************

As of this weekend we officially have an (army) crawler! I cannot believe my little girl is on the move. I do have to say she made her way around just fine with rolling, but now she is really on the move. Grandma snapped this video of her crawling. You can see how she tries so hard to get on all fours and then settles for the army crawl.


No comments: