Saturday, September 18, 2010

happy (belated) 8 months little girl.....

I've never missed a post on the actual "month" mark for Caden or Adisyn until now. No one would probably know if I didn't point that out, but I know and I feel guilty. It's silly, I know but I just feel guilty.

Happy 8 months sweet baby girl. I love you and adore you more and more every day. I love every piece of you. From your soft chubby cheeks to your little "monkey" toes. No matter how tired I am or what my mood is that day, you never fail to make me smile. Thank you.



This is how my sweet girl sleeps. She must have a fleece-like blanket pulled up to her face. I've tried offering her a lovely like her brother, but she prefers this so much more. I'm trying to find a smaller security blanket made of this soft fleece material, but no luck so far.

No comments: