Wednesday, November 3, 2010

happy halloween!

I'm a little late posting Halloween pictures, but I guess it's better late then never. We had a great time on Halloween at "Auntie Cole and Uncle Matt's" house. Caden played outside in the garage for an hour before trick or treating playing with play-dough with Daddy. I swear Caden would live outside no matter how cold it is out there. I know that Daddy really enjoyed his time with him as he hasn't seen much of either kids, since he is has been working so hard on our house.

Thankfully I snapped some pictures of Adisyn in her Halloween outfit for the day since I majorly failed in getting a picture of her in pumpkin costume.


Cheesing it up for the camera as usual.



She does NOT like socks on. JUST like her brother.



and in the mouth they go like everything else....



Caden dressed up like a fire fighter. I had a very hard time getting that coat to velcro over his winter vest. He looked like the kid in the Christmas Story. In fact, he kept trying to lift his arms saying "Mama, I'm stuck". I was cracking up needless to say.


Caden and his cousins who had GREAT costumes. Caden happily followed them around the block skipping the whole way while he ate his tootie roll pop. He did go up to quite a few houses, but was more interested in running after Ethan and Christian <3


Daddy and Caden before going out.


Adisyn turned into a pink pumpkin :) She was a trooper and went all the way around the block too. Although, she was ready to pass out in my arms by the time we made half way around the block.




Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: