Friday, August 8, 2008

One year ago today...

One year ago today we got our BFP!! (Big Fat Positive).. I remember waking up at 4ish in the morning because I just couldn't wait to pee on that stick. It came back with 2 red lines and I started to cry. It was a Wednesday morning, so Ryan was off work that day. I went running into the bedroom jumping on the bed to wake him and share the news. He was just as happy as I was, but he was quick to fall back to sleep. (He never has a hard time falling back to sleep) I couldn't sleep, so I just got ready for work. I don't think I accomplished one thing that day. I didn't want to tell anyone right away - I wanted to wait until I was 12 weeks. We told our parents and a couple close friends sooner, but I kept it from everyone at work until about 10 weeks. I just can't believe how fast the last year went. I can't imagine how fast this year will go by now having Caden here in our arms.
***
Caden has learned to make this loud pitched noise. It almost sounds like a bird and he won't stop! I'll be feeding him and he just stops, gurgles the milk in the back of his throat and starts making his noise. Once he gets going - watch out. It is SO cute! Ryan and I can't help but laugh. I think he forgets about eating because Mommy and Daddy are gooing over him. Today he started to make raspberries. He made quite a mess with all his spit and drool. We took him to BRU to pick up his 3 month pictures and they came out great. I am really impressed. I just need a few more frames, so Ryan can hang them up. We still have to hang up his 1 month pictures too.

Caden has a sweetheart in our playroom on-line. She is actually my due date buddy's daughter, Alexa. We had a new siggy made and it turned out so stinkin cute! (Thanks again Christa!).. Christa has actually inspired me to learn to make these - it's almost like digital scrap booking. I downloaded a trial version of Paint Pro Shop, but if I could only figure out how to use it. I just ordered PPS for Dummies, so I hope it comes soon.


No comments: