I've been fighting a cold this week. Ick! Caden not sleeping, me not being able to sleep when Caden finally sleeps - it's been one rough week. I missed a day of work too. I'm still not feeling all that great. I think Caden knew I needed a good night sleep. He slept through the night Thursday night. He slept from 8:30pm - 4:30am - ate and fast asleep again until 7am. He woke up coughing and I just knew he was getting my cold. I had this feeling that God was telling me something - he slept through the night because you are in for a long and tiring weekend. Caden acted fine all day yesterday. A few coughs and sneezes here and there, but when bedtime came around the storm hit - my poor baby is sick. God was sending me a message.
We didn't sleep a wink last night. He is so congested and when he sneezes - snots galore. I took him tot he doctor this morning. Thankfully he is clear of ear infections and his lungs sound good. The pediatrician told me just to watch for a fever, wheezing or tugging at the ears. She said this is probably one of many colds that he will get between now and February. Great! Let's pray she is wrong and this will be his only cold. Poor baby! He hammed it up for the doctor as usual :)
Well, I have lots more updates, pictures and videos to share. I'll be back to post once Caden is feeling better and I'm rested.
Keep us in your thoughts and prayers that Caden gets better soon!
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment