Monday, October 27, 2008

Not me! Monday



I've decided to join in on the Not me! Monday fun. If you decided to join in too, please make sureyou click on the Not me! Monday button that links back to MckMamma's blog for the rules :)

Last week I was out sick on Wednesday. Ryan had to help his cousin move, so I stayed home with Caden for a few hours in the afternoon. I was feeling miserable with my cold, so I did not sneak out to Kohls and buy some new clothes to help me feel better and not tell anyone.

Caden came down sick and this weekend because he caught Mommy's cold. I felt so bad for my little man and just wanted him to be healthy and happy. I did not give him juice when I said he would not have juice until he was closer to one. (BTW, he loved it!)

I did not cry my eyes out at 4am on Sunday because Caden would not sleep and I wanted Ryan to wake up and let me go to sleep.

I did not Caden watch Baby Einsteins on repeat several times, so I could clean the house on Friday.

I had to have a cyst removed this past Friday and I did not act like the biggest baby when the doctor gave me a shot to numb it. She told me she needed to give me one more shot, but I did not tell her she was crazy if she thought she was going to do that again. She went ahead with the procedure while I was 1/2 numb. Ouch!

3 comments:

Hope said...

Retail therapy always makes me feel better. But, I would never sneak out and shop. Never. Not Me!

Gayle said...

Buying yourself something new will always make you feel better!

Anonymous said...

don't stress over the tv thing... I scrabbed my apartment all morning and the tv was on all morning... sometimes it's the only way to get things done!