Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy 7 months!!

Happy 7 months Caden!


I can't believe you are 7 months already. It seems like I just gave birth to you yesterday. I look back at your newborn pictures in amazement of how much you have grown. You are sitting up all on your own, army crawling (and boy can you move!), getting up on all fours and rocking - I'm sure you'll be crawling in no time and keeping us busy.

Mommy and Daddy are SO incredibly in love with you. You amaze us each and every day and we thank God for the miracle that you are. Mommy and Daddy had no idea how much you would change our perspective on life and how truly amazing it really is. Thank for that.

Love you bunches!
Mommy and Daddy

XOXO

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy 7 months! He has grown so much and what a cutie!!

Unknown said...

Happy 7 months handsome guy!!