Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Halloween was a busy day with a rough night of sleep. As I thought Caden woke up at 2am and did not want anything to do with sleep until 4am when I gave in and brought him to bed with me. After two hours of trying to let him CIO I couldn't take it anymore. He didn't cry for 2 hours straight - it was on and off. I let him cry for 10 minutes and would go in and rub his tummy. I even picked him up a few times to rock him, but every time I put him down he cried. When I finally brought him to bed he slept until 6:45am. Of course the dog woke me up at 5am to go outside. It never fails, Mia does this every time Caden has a night like that.

We were out of the house by 8:30am to run errands and we went to the Chiropractor. Mommy was in need of serious adjustment. Caden had his 2nd adjustment too! He just smiles at the doctor and lets him do his thing. After he took his nap Ryan and I took him to get his 6 month pictures done. He did good for the first 3 pictures, but after that it was downhill - he just would not cooperate. I'm happy with the 3 that came out though. He looks like such a little man.
By the time evening came around I was just exhausted. I didn't make it over to my SIL's house to see my nephews all dressed up. It was a beautiful Halloween. The weather was great for the kids. I always remember rain or snow and freezing!! It reached 70 yesterday!

Last night Caden did really well sleeping. I actually got just over 8 hours of sleep. He went to bed around 8pm and woke up at midnight to eat. I fed him and put him back down. He cried when I laid him down, but I had to use the bathroom. By the time I was done, which was literally 2 minutes he was fast asleep. He didn't wake up again until 5:30am. He stayed up until 7am and didn't wake up until 8:30am. He is now down for his second nap of the day. I'm really liking this :)

Here are snapshots of Caden in his costume and a few others. You can see his two bottom teeth - especially in the last photo!!







4 comments:

Christa said...

Aww, the cutest baby tigger I've ever seen! :)

Courtney said...

Colleen, he's so cute. I love that Tigger costume!

Bonnie said...

I'm glad the nights are getting somewhat easier. I'll pray for ya'll. Cute pics and yay for teeth!

Hope said...

He's such a cute little Tiger!!