Sunday, October 25, 2009

a few new words....

Finally! I caught the lil man on video saying a few of his new words. You'll catch a duck, doggy, hot and hurry in this short clip.

A day or two after he turned 18 months old Ryan and I were eating dinner. Caden walked near the oven and we told him it was still hot and to say back. Out of nowhere he starts repeating "hot, hot, hot". It's funny how they just start saying/doing something and it's like they've been doing it there whole life.





I know I typically only post about our weekends, but that is the only time anything eventful really happens. Our week is all routine. Getting up for work, coming home from work, eating dinner and going to bed. It's the same thing Monday through Thursday. I'm so thankful to be at home on Fridays and have the extra day with Caden. It's our day together and we honestly do not do much but hang out in the living room and play with an occasional chore here and there.

Today we took Caden to see Ryan's Grandma. They were having a little Halloween party and Caden wore his cute little turtle costume.

Here he is with Grandma Lori.



He is was actually great about keeping his costume on and didn't even flinch at the head piece. After our visit we went back to my mother in laws, so the boys could burn off some energy.





Seeing Caden run outside makes me very sad we do not have a fenced in backyard for him to run around. This boy LOVES playing outside. I'm praying by next summer we will be in a new home with a backyard.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I just have to say that Caden is absolutely adorable!!! :) You are truly blessed.