Wednesday, October 14, 2009

25th Week Prenatal Appt & My Self Feeder

I had my 25th week prenatal appointment today. It was pretty uneventful, which is a good thing. Adisyn's HB was 138 bmp. My midwife said she was probably sleeping. I've gained about 5-6lbs in the last month, which I'm not to happy about, however, my midwife said not to worry. I've gained a total of 25lbs so far. With Caden at 25 weeks I was up 21lbs, so I'm not that far off. I can't believe little Adi will be here in just 15 weeks or so. It's going to fly by!

: :

On another note - look who is continuing to feed himself! He is getting SO good at it even if his choice of foods are limited. The only food he will currently eat consists of cereal, grilled cheese, Gerber Graduates ravioli, chicken nuggets, apples, applesauce, and crackers. *sigh* Hopefully this doesn't last forever.








While I am excited for Caden to use more words I just love his "baby talk". My dad heard Caden over the phone talking like this and I'm hoping he'll be able to see this video :)


No comments: