Ryan and I have been contemplating on whether or not to transition Caden to his toddler bed before our move. If he adapts well to his toddler bed, we can set the crib up in Adisyn's own room when we do eventually move. I just worry he may not like a toddler bed or won't feel a sense of security in it. He does so well in his crib and seems happy to be in there. We have not had to deal with any climbing out of the crib up to this point and would like to avoid that if possible.
I wonder if he would sleep in the right place of his new bed - not like he does in his crib? This is where he ends up EVERY night and after his nap. Gotta love him!
Oh, and Caden - the playmat you are sitting in... I brought that out for your sister to lay in. It's not a seat for you to plant your bum with all your toys and watch cartoons. Since you love it so much, you can keep it until your sister kicks you out.
Happy 22 months my lil man.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment