One of our favorite times of the day is after bath time with Caden. He loves his baths, but not so long ago he would fight them with all his might. I'm so happy he is back to loving them and he even lets his Daddy bathe him. Before he would ONLY let me give him a bath, but thankfully he has grown out of that too.
Why is bath time our favorite time with Caden? Because he is just too darn cute when bath time is over.
*sigh* I know he will grow out of this too and won't say bye to the "shoap", "wawer" or "toys" any longer. I just LOVE this age with Caden and I wish I could freeze time with him. IHowever, I am thankful to do this all over again with Adisyn and can't wait to see her personality develop as she grows.
No comments:
Post a Comment