Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here for an hour I would give my life for you. This is the miracle of life. ~ Maureen Hawkins.
The last two years have been amazing. They have been the best two years of our life. Our first born, Caden, came into this world April 17th, 2008 at 8:59am. A day we will never forget. A day that began a new chapter, a new beginning, a new life.
*************
Caden,
You have taught your father and I how to appreciate life. You have taught us unconditional love. You have taught us patience - probably me more than your daddy (he already had that). We hope you know how very proud we are of you and always will be. May your 2nd birthday and all those yet to come be blessed.
With all the love in our hearts,
Mommy & DaddyXOXO
The last two years have been amazing. They have been the best two years of our life. Our first born, Caden, came into this world April 17th, 2008 at 8:59am. A day we will never forget. A day that began a new chapter, a new beginning, a new life.
*************
Caden,
You have taught your father and I how to appreciate life. You have taught us unconditional love. You have taught us patience - probably me more than your daddy (he already had that). We hope you know how very proud we are of you and always will be. May your 2nd birthday and all those yet to come be blessed.
With all the love in our hearts,
Mommy & DaddyXOXO
*************
How did our little boy go from this?


No comments:
Post a Comment