
Happy 3 months Caden!!! I can't believe just 3 months ago you were born. It was the happiest day of my life. It was so hard to leave you and come to work today. I just wanted to stay home and celebrate your 3 month birthday with lots of cuddles and kisses. You fell asleep in your swing this morning sucking your thumb. You looked absolutely precious. I couldn't get a picture fast enough before you let go of your thumb. I hope you have a fun day at Miss Tammy's today. I'll be thinking of you all day (but that is not different than any other day).
Love you always,
Mommy
"This is MY toy!"

"I almost got it Mom!"

"What is that bright light and why is it always in my face?"

"I love my Daddy"

By 3 Months -
Most babies should be able to . . .
Hold up head at 45 degree angle while on stomach - Yes.
Hold head steady when upright - Yes, but we still have to be careful as his head is a little wobbly
Laugh and smile - Yes
Recognize your face – YES :)
Open and shut hands – He just started doing this last week
Kick legs – Like a maniac!
Some babies will probably be able to . . .
Recognize your voice - Yes!!
Hold up head at 90 degree angle while on stomach - No
Bring both hands together - Yes
Squeal and coo in delight – Yes – it’s the cutest thing ever!
Do small mini pushups - No
Some babies could possibly be able to . . .
Bear weight on both legs – All the time!
Bat at toys – No, but he does grab them all on his own
Reach for toys and objects – Yes, only the toys that hang from his bouncer
Roll over Turn to familiar voices – He has only rolled over once, but rolls over to side more and more each day
Make a razzing sound – Not really sure what this is?
2 comments:
Happy Birthday little man!!
Colleen he is too cute!!!
Happy 3 months, Caden!
Post a Comment