Caden had a better night than Mommy last night. He went to bed at his normal 8pm bedtime. He did wake up around 10pm, but I gave him his binkie and rocked him back to sleep. He woke up again around 11:30pm. I fed him this time around because the binkie just wasn't cutting it. He ate really good and fell back asleep just before midnight. I woke up around 2am for no apparent reason other than I was getting used to waking up every 2-3 hours (thanks to my darling son). I kept thinking that he would probably wake up, and I only have 2 more hours until my alarm goes off. Well, as I lay there tossing and turning he finally wakes up at 3:45am. I fed him and got up to start my day....
Oy vey!
1 comment:
Ahh... I hope it's a phase for him and he'll start sleeping better, and maybe then so will you. These first 5-6 months are the hardest, sleep wise! Hang in there.
Post a Comment