It is amazing how people I have never met before can touch my life in some way or another. I've been following blogs of some of my mommy friends from a forum I joined, and from their blogs I find others and so on. I've come across some really heartbreaking blogs of little babies struggling for and some losing their life. It is absolutely heart wrenching.
From my earlier post I mentioned Nat. Unfortunately, her 3rd IVF cycle was not a go. It makes me so sad for her and her husband. I can only pray that they will be blessed with baby next year. Nat and her husband will be such great parents. They DESERVE to have and raise a baby.
Hope's daughter Ava struggles each day to breathe. She was born with severe laryngomalcia where parts of her larynx obstruct her airway when breathing. I cannot imagine going through what Hope has to experience every day. Her daughter is constantly hooked up to machines to monitor her breathing, hearing alarms going off telling you your baby has stopped breathing, and see your child turn blue. She is a very strong mother and I'm always thinking and praying for Ava.
I came across MckMama's blog from my Hope's blog. MckMama had her fourth baby, Stellan, who is now 8 weeks old. Stellan was diagnosed with heart failure in the womb, but his heart miraculously healed before he was born. I have been in awe of him since he was born. He has recently been admitted to the hospital for a severe case of RSV. He is fighting to breathe. He cannot be fed as they may need to intubate him. To read more, click here. I know I do not have that many readers, but please for those of you who do read this - pray for Stellan. Pray that he turns the corner.
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment