We were all really sad to come home and leave my parents. We had such a GREAT time and the weather was perfect. Ryan has the itch to move to South Carolina (more the Charleston area than Myrtle Beach). I would love to move, but we are pretty much grounded to our home until the economy takes a turn. We'll see if Ryan changes his mind by then - he always does!
Christmas was such a wonderful day - spending time with the family and having dinner together. It went by too fast as always. My aunt came over to help my Dad make a fried turkey. Let me tell you - it was delicious! Caden had turkey and sweet potatoes too! He was pretty cranky Christmas morning, so we let him open his gifts before his nap and then my parents, Ryan and I exchanged gifts after Caden fell asleep. Grandma and Grandpa bought him some really neat toys and some clothes. My mom also gave Caden some money to go towards something else he needs/wants. It's hard to buy big items when traveling. Did I mention Caden did good both flights? He cried as usual in the beginning, but he fell asleep by the time we were taking off. He was playing peek-a-boo with the people sitting behind us too. It was so precious.
Caden learned so many new things this week. I'm in shock! He can crawl as I mentioned in my last post - although he is still wobbly. He pulls himself up on things and me! He can get himself into a sitting position most of the time and he claps! He clapped on Thanksgiving Day, but now he'll watch you do it and then he'll clap. It's so darn cute!
Okay, as promised here are the pictures. There are more in Caden's Photobucket as well.















No comments:
Post a Comment