Sunday, July 12, 2009

Reflecting back...

I’ve been reminiscing in my head lately about our life before Caden. Even though it was a short time ago it feels like a lifetime ago. If that makes sense. I remember our only “priority” (besides work of course) was trying to figure out what we would do on the weekend. Which of our friends we would hang out with, what bar we would go to, what to wear, what movie we would see, ect. Life was simple, but not all that interesting. Although I am glad that Ryan and I waited to have children, so we could figure out the whole marriage thing – I would not ever want to go back to life before Caden. Our lives our hectic now. Our heads spin, we forget to do things, our home isn’t as tidy, there is more laundry, dirty diapers, a baby teething who doesn’t want to sleep. Even through all that our lives are fulfilling. We are happier than we ever could imagine. Seriously, how couldn't we be happier - just look at this face..


No comments: