All bundled up in fall attire and it's suppose to be July?! The clouds in the back and the wind reminded me of late September. I will admit it is nicer than the hot sun when pregnant. We were going to take Caden to the park, but it looked like it was going to rain. Instead we took him over to the common area in our complex to run around and visit our swans.
He found some paper on the ground and gave it to Daddy to throw way.
Happy as can be just walking around with his Daddy.
I think someone looks a little mischievous in this picture. Don't you think?
Remember this post about my swans? Apparently I forgot to update when the eggs finally hatched. It was only a few days after we got home from our vacation. They are just little fuzz balls here. They even made our local paper last month.
Now look at them! They bigger fuzz balls! I can't believe how fast they've grown. (Like all babies I guess). I imagine they'll be leaving us soon and heading for the lake across the street.
The Daddy is sitting behind them as usual. He is VERY protective. Although he didn't seemed bothered that we were there, we still didn't get too close.
And Mommy - she is so beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment