skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The swans in our pond laid their eggs! The following day after I posted this post I saw one of the swans sitting on a next they built. I was so psyched! I get a little too excited over these swans every year. I remember last year I was so crushed when mom, dad and all the baby swans were gone. I thought maybe our association had a company come in and relocate them, but Ryan says they headed over to the big water across the street. In a few short weeks I'll have pictures of the "ugly" ducklings! Although the nest is built right up to the gate around the pond that butts up to the sidewalk, I tried not to get too close. One keeping the babes warm....
and the other taking a leisurely swim....
1 comment:
That is so neat! Wow.
Post a Comment