Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Make em' go boom!

I wanted to do a Wordless Wednesday post, but the pictures I want to share have a little story behind them.

Ryan has been teaching Caden how to stack his blocks shapes. It's not an easy task for Caden since they won't balance that well, but his Daddy is happy to help him out. (Caden does get very frustrated when he can't do it himself though). Once Ryan gets a nice tall stack (about 5-6 blocks shapes) he says "Make em' go boom!" And with that Caden smashes down the tower, with a HUGE smile (or cries because he wants them stacked again).

Caden was starting to fuss a little this evening, so I asked him if he wanted to play "Make em' go boom!" and he ran over to his blocks shapes and started stacking them! I was surprised that he remembered this and got me thinking.

He probably understands a LOT more than he leads on. Selective hearing. Isn't that what it is called?



Looking back all proud that he made a basket.



Looking cute as ever



I think we have a collector. This evening Caden was walking around the kitchen picking up everything in sight and putting it in his bucket. Including his sippy!


Hmm... What do I have in here?

No comments: