We live in suburb area, but across the street from us is the water side. There are huge beautiful homes on the water front and then across from them are smaller homes. The smaller homes remind me up north homes. They have camp fires and the owners are outside most of the day. It brings back fond memories of going up north with my family. On our walk today I heard a rooster doing his morning song of cock-a-doodle-doo. I couldn't believe my ears. I sorta chuckled at the thought of what *their* neighbors must think. I might brave it up one day and cross the street for a walk in that neighborhood. Of course not without Ryan. I'm too chicken to take adventures on my own. I'd be afraid to take Mia because of the loose dogs I see wandering about.
Speaking of Mia, our
When we first brought Caden home she was not amused with all the crying. Especially at night. If Caden and I were downstairs, she would be upstairs in our room. If Caden and I slept in our bedroom, Mia slept on the couch. Mia likes to sleep. About a week after I was home I remember calling Ryan at 2am (he was working) crying my eyes out because all I wanted to do was cuddle with Mia. I felt so bad for her and of course my hormones were all over the place. It soon passed, and Mia started sleeping with me again.
Back to my point. I have so many pictures of the two of them together, but I thought I would share this video instead. I may post the pictures in another post at another time. I think Caden found the key to Mia's heart. Food!
I think all of Mia's clean up duty has put a couple extra pounds on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment