He loves his "doggy" and cuddles her non stop...
because he is silly.....
because he is sweet and innocent...
and so peaceful when he is sleeping..
because he hides behind the table and plays with the blinds (even though he knows he is not allowed)...

On a "milestone" note - look who is not afraid of the spoon!
He has been taking bites here and there from his cereal, but at grandma's house this weekend he started feeding himself applesauce. We were so proud of him, but what a mess! I guess he has to learn even if that means flinging food all over. Thanks to Mia for being our mop!
::
20 weeks.... this marks half way through my pregnancy. I can't believe how fast it is going this time around. Last night Ryan was able to feel Adisyn bouncing around for the first time. She didn't hide from her Daddy like Caden used to.
While I can't wait to meet little Adi, I am not anxious to give birth just yet. I am happily enjoying this pregnancy as this will be our last.
No comments:
Post a Comment