Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our little girl has a name....

Ryan and I have finally agreed to a name for our little girl. We both LOVE the name we chose just as much as when we chose Caden.
Her name will be......


Adisyn Emily

I imagine we will most likely call her Adi when she is little, but when she grows up she will have a more "grown up" and sophisticated name.
A few other names we had on our list:

Kendall
Rylie
Isabel
Kayla

If Caden was a girl, we were going to name him Madison Emily. (Emily is my late grandmother's middle name) I love Madison, but I do hear that name quite a bit. I am hoping to avoid my child in a classroom with 5 other children with their name. It may still happen anyway. Caden is becoming very popular and I know Adisyn is not in the dark. Adisyn is so close to Madison and when I brought it up to Ryan he really liked it. We slept on it overnight and fell in love with her name even more. I couldn't be more excited.

No comments: