Friday, September 4, 2009

Status Report-Beginning of September 2009

At some point during the first few months of Caden's life I came across this blog while researching a delayed vaccine schedule. She has a lot of good information on the subject if you want to head over there. Anyway, she had an fun blog idea that I believe originated from this blog Fun, right?
Or maybe it is that I'm just bored right now and this sounded like fun.


Who knows, but either way......

Status Report-Beginning of September 2009

Sitting. . . at my computer desk (at work or at home... does it really matter?)

Drinking. . . Water!

Moving. . . too much these days. I'm always on top of Caden keeping him out of trouble.

Reflecting. . . on how fast time has gone by since we had Caden. I cannot believe he is 16 months old already.... walking and saying some words... He was so tiny and now he is a little toddler.

Planning. . . not much.... but much planning is in our near future.

Looking forward to. . . my mom flying in to visit at the end of this month. I can't wait!

Wanting. . . to have a night alone with my husband, so we can go out on a date and actually hear ourselves talk to each other without any distractions.

Hoping. .. that everything falls into place and that my Aunt fights her battle against ovarian cancer.
Regretting. . . that I did not get to eat ice cream today.

Glad. . . that I have a four day weekend.

Surprised. . . at how much more energy I've had these last couple of weeks. I'm tired, but not to the point where I want to fall face forward into the ground.

Studying. . . I'm not.

Frustrated. . . with trying to find a home that will suit our family's needs at an affordable price.

Not sure. . . if I ever want to do a status update again. It's seems kind of long.

Eager. . . to look at a beautiful home on Tuesday, but I don't want to be let down.

Enjoying. . . life and this pregnancy.

Missing. . . my parents. I wish they did not live so far away.

Bummed. . . that my husband has to work on Monday. I was looking forward to spending some extra time with him this weekend.

No comments: