Every day Caden still continues to amaze us. During his 10 month he learned to crawl and cruise mighty fast. He cruises along the wall and opens cupboards too! We finally put the safety locks in our kitchen cupboards with the exception of two - Ryan still needs to get on the ball with those. Right now we have his big rainforest jumperoo blocking those cupboards - that take up literally 1/2 the kitchen! He'll eventually get so annoyed with the thing that he'll put the extra locks on - I just know it.. Or hope so anyway! LOL!
Caden took his first steps during his 10 month as well and every day he takes more and more. It's all so bittersweet. He just looks to little to be walking around. He is only about 2 1/2 rulers high. That doesn't sound very tall, does it?
We haven't started his whole milk transition yet. I'm waiting until this Friday because he is still on his antibiotics for his ear (until Friday). I didn't want to chance him getting sick from either and then us not knowing what caused it. He has had zero reactions to this antibiotic, thank the Lord.
I don't think I've mentioned yet what a temper Caden has on him. If something doesn't go his way, he throws a fit! He will plop himself on his butt and scream as loud as he can. His face turns all beat red too. He likes to "help" me with the dishwasher and when we are done I naturally shut the door. The first time I did this he cried so hard I thought I hurt him or he hurt himself. It turns out he doesn't like when you close the dishwasher door.. or the fridge door for that matter. Wow! What a temper - wonder where he gets that from? ->insert sarcasm here <-
Happy 11 months Caden. Mommy and Daddy love you with all our hearts. You are the most amazing miracle that came into our lives and we are forever grateful.
end of 10 Month milestones:
Most babies should be able to . . .
Stand holding on to someone or something - Yes
Walk holding onto furniture - Yes
Pull up to standing position from sitting - Yes
Wave goodbye - No
Crawl well - Yes
Use thumb and finger pincer grasp to pick things up - Yes
Some babies will probably be able to . . .
Say mama and dada to the right parents - Yes
Understand the word no but doesn’t always obey it - Yes
Respond to own name - Yes
Indicate what he or she wants with gestures other than crying - No
Stand alone momentarily - Yes
Some babies could possibly be able to . . .
Drink from a cup independently - Yes, a sippy cup
Stand alone well - Yes
Play ball and patty cake - Sometimes
Walk for a step or two - Yes
Say one word other than mama or dada - Yes, "gee" (doggy)
Put toys or object into a container - Yes
I didn’t get a lot of pictures of him today because I was at work. When we got home it was time for a nap (and time for Mommy to update her blog). To make up for it I have a cute video of Caden and Mia – he just finds her hysterical!
1 comment:
Awww! Happy 11 months. He has the cutest little face, love him!! We've started the whole milk transition right when she turned 11mos and it's been doing great.. she now takes more milk in her bottle than formula and seems to be getting used to it.
Post a Comment