He is 21lbs even! He has been guzzling his bottles and eating like a little piggy. We started his whole milk transition last Friday by doing 6 oz of formula and 2 oz of milk in his bottles. (He gets 3 bottles a day). Every Friday we will replace 2 oz of formula with whole milk and the transition should be complete by his first birthday! I intend on cutting out his afternoon bottle completely this Friday (when I'm home with him). Wish me luck! I know he will (and has for Tammy) do well with the afternoon bottle elimination, and I'm hoping it will just as easy for me.
He is walking all over the place now - with many spills. Thankfully he mostly plops down right on his bum. In just 3 1/2 short weeks our baby will be 1. To think a year ago right now I was pregnant and counting down the days. I remember being miserable and anxious to meet our son. Being pregnant seems like such a distant memory and I can't wait to experience it again. (No, we are not TTC at this moment - but hopefully soon!)
********
An update on Stellan - his heart rate has been up and down so much over the last couple of days. He went into prolonged V-Tach only to come out and into a perfect rhythm and moments later back into SVT. He is manic, restless and exhausted. Please continue your prayers for God to bring Stellan's heart rate down and for him to go home to his family.
You can also click on the button on the right side bar to read his story.
No comments:
Post a Comment