Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekend Visit with Family and Friends

In my last post I forgot to mention Caden's new word - "eck" or "ecky". We have seem to mention this word when changing his diapers. Most recently we use it a lot when he tries to use the garbage can to walk along - or when he tries to open it! Now he just says it whenever. It's not to be confused with "gee" (doggy). :)



I've also been meaning to post about our sleep over at Jodi and Aubree's house last weekend. (I've been exhausted all week!) Saturday Caden and I drove out to my friend Jodi's and stayed the night. Caden and Aubree were too cute together. She is about 3 months and some weeks older than Caden. Aubree was more interested in Caden while he would just prefer to steal her toys! Aubree is just a sweetheart and it makes me so excited for the months to come.





Sunday morning we visited my grandpa and Aunt Judy, Uncle Tom and Holly. He seemed really well and actually remembered Caden! He was smiling ear to ear watching Caden while he attempted to get into everything. After our visit we went to lunch at Coney and Caden had his first chicken tender and fries. He LOVED every bite!

2 comments:

Hope said...

They are so adorable! I can't believe how fast they're growing!

Christa said...

LOL, love that video! He is too cute Colleen!