Sunday, December 27, 2009

christmas 2009

was unbelievably busy this year, but was also LOTS and LOTS of fun! Ryan and I had some time off together, which just completed how nice it really was this year. We were on the go visiting family and friends for the last five days.

I took over 100 pictures in two days and as much as I want to post them all, it's obviously not going to happen. We did manage to catch a Caden with Mommy and Daddy shot before we left for Ryan's aunt's house on Christmas Eve.



and a few other cute moments....


I felt like a kid again Christmas Eve and Christmas morning for that matter. I couldn't wait to get home and put all of the Christmas gifts under the tree.

I was the first one up on Christmas morning around 6:30am. The rest of the house (including the animals) slept until almost 8am. That is almost unheard of for Caden. I do think he was pretty wiped out from the evening before.
He didn't even notice the presents under the tree. He was more interested in the ornaments and lights on the tree as usual. I am going to miss that. Every morning once he came out of his room he would stand by the tree saying "please" for me to turn on the lights.

Overall, Caden did pretty well opening his gifts. He was so interested in the first toy that we had a hard time getting him to open the next gift. I ended up opening his last gift because he had no interest whatsoever.

He was a tad bit cranky Christmas morning too - can you tell by the look on his face?



He took apart EVERY little piece of his kitchen and tossed it all on the ground.

Soon after we opened gifts at home we headed over to my sister-in-laws house for breakfast and more presents. Caden sure was spoiled over there too!

and for my favorite shot of the day.... over at Grandma Lori's for dinner Christmas night. Could he get any cuter?!

No comments: