I've been thinking lately about how many words Caden can say. A part of me thinks he should be saying more -- probably because I've read somewhere that he should be saying 20-50 words at his age. He babbles a LOT - he is trying so hard to have a whole conversation with you, but you can't make out anything.
As of now he is only saying about 15 words with the newest word being "help".
doggy
kitty
thank you
bye
ba-bye
hi
who
da-da
ma-ma
mine
up
help
duck
uh-oh
cookie
He does use all these words at the appropriate time too, so that's a plus. I'm not worried he is not up to 20 words, but at times I wish he could say more. At least to communicate what he needs/wants so these screaming fits might lessen.
Mrs. Tammy is now watching a 2 year old who is a non-stop talker. She is like the energizer bunny when it comes to talking. Cute as ever. I have a feeling Caden may start talking more in the near future from listening to her talk so much. Time will only tell.
**edited to add "cookie" - he reminded me a few days later.
16 years ago
1 comment:
I think he is doing great Colleen!! Way to go Caden!! :)
Post a Comment