Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I really thought I would have updated more seeing how I've been off work for a week now, but I seriously have not had much time available. Between shopping, wrapping, visiting family and the normal routines there has not been a whole lot of time. I've been off work since last Thursday and it doesn't even feel like it. I sure could get used to being a stay at home mom though. I am actually really looking forward to my 8 week maternity leave!

It's been a great week so far and it's only Christmas Eve. We still have lots more visiting with family and of course Santa is coming! I am so giddy about Christmas this year for Caden -- I feel like a kid again myself. He doesn't understand the whole concept yet, but I'm sure by next year he will. I cannot wait for tomorrow morning to see his cute little smile when he opens all his gifts.

Since I've been off work, Caden has learned a few new words. It's almost every day he is saying something new -- I just love it. So far this week he has said: cheese, please, blue, balloon, green, and my chair. Cheese and please sound the same and so does blue, balloon, and boom for that matter.

I've been having a really hard time capturing a good picture of this non stop moving little boy. However, I did capture one cute picture as he happened to be running past the camera with his famous smile.



A friend of mine stopped over for a morning visit the other day with her 9 month old, Nina. I can't believe she is already 9 months old. Caden was 10 months old when she was born and Nina will be 10 months old when Adisyn arrives. Crazy. Caden and baby Nina had a good time playing together as you can see.



Our son loves Dora. LOVES Dora. He is a Dora addict.
Sometimes he goes into a trance watching his girlfriend on TV.



Will be back to post all about Christmas Day! Hope everyone a very blessed and Merry Christmas!

No comments: