She is broken up in two different shots. The left side of the picture are her legs and you can see her foot and all five toes! The shot to the right is her side profile. Her face up against the uterine wall, so it is hard to see.

Overall my appointment went well. Adi's HB was ranging from the high 130's to the low 140's. BP was great and I only gained 1lb in two weeks!! So much better than the 7lbs I gained the two weeks prior.
My next visit is in two weeks and then I'm weekly with my appointments until she arrives. I will be full term on New Year's Day. I'm not expecting to go early, and hoping she stays put for at least a couple weeks in January. I cannot believe she'll be here soon! It feels like such a short time ago I tested and found out I was pregnant. Sheesh!
No comments:
Post a Comment