My mom flew in when Caden was 3 weeks old and stayed for about a week. I think she was in her glory seeing her first grandson. It was great having her here and helping me out. Her company kept me from feeling so lonely. With Ryan working midnights and sleeping during the day it was getting very lonesome for me. We took Caden to the pediatrician for his one month check up on May 13th and he was up to 9lbs 10oz. Way to go Caden! Here are a few photos from when my mom was in visiting:
We had Caden's pictures taken when he was one month old. That was not much fun for any us. I felt rushed and poor Caden was hungry and tired. He was fussy most of the time, but we got a few good pictures. I didn't order the newborn pictures from the hospital, so I that is why we did the one month pictures of Caden. His pictures do not do him justice.
I was off work for 7 weeks and they were the fastest 7 weeks of my life. I remember when I was first pregnant and how slow those 7 weeks went by. The last 4 weeks of my pregnancy dragged on and on. Now here we are back to work and Caden will be 2 months on Tuesday, June 17th. It was hard going back to work. I'm only working Monday through Thursday right now, so having Friday off to spend with Caden is a blessing. I can't believe how big he is getting already. He has the cutest smile in the world. When you see that smile it makes all those hard days all worth it.
He recently discovered his left hand and sucks away at it. It looks like he is trying to find his thumb, but hasn't quite mastered keeping it in his mouth. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of him.






1 comment:
Caden is so cute! What a great idea Mommy. Thank you for sharing!!
Post a Comment