Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dear Caden

Dear Caden,

I'm so happy to be home with you for an extended weekend. We have lots of friends and family to visit, but hopefully we can still sneak in some cuddle time. The best thing in the whole world is snuggling with you. We visited Auntie Nines and her mom. You were so good and all smiles for everyone. I'm sorry I kept you up all morning. You are pretty tuckered this evening, so I'm letting you sleep. You'll probably want to stay up past your bedtime tonight. Auntie Nines is pregnant and you'll have a new friend to play with. Nina and I are already assuming that she is having a girl and we are planning your wedding ;) Auntie Nines sang you a song today "You are my Sunshine" and you smiled at her. Every time I sing - you cry. I would probably cry too.

You are holding your head up so much better during tummy time. You are doing it for longer and longer each day. Not that I want to wish time to go by any faster, but I can't wait for you to hold your head up on your own. Sometimes you bump your nose on our shoulders when you head gets to heavy. Depending on your mood you either brush it off or cry. Your almost laughing now. Sometimes when Mommy and Daddy are making funny faces you smile and let out a half laugh. You make me so proud when you reach new milestones, but it also makes me a little sad that you are already growing up. I can't believe you will be 3 months soon.



Daddy has been working really hard and soon he'll be working more hours. You will get to see him on Wednesday when he takes care of you, but most of the time it will just be me and you kiddo. He wants to work harder, so that we can save money for you in the future. Your Daddy loves you very much and Mommy loves you too. You are a little piece of heaven that I just adore.
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Courtney said...

He's gorgeous, Colleen!