Sunday, May 3, 2009

Outside Fun!

This weekend brought some more outside fun, which is Caden's favorite thing these days. He could stay outside ALL day if I let him. We took our dog, Mia and Caden for a walk every day which was so nice. Our spoiled monkey has his choice of going in his stroller, wagon or this push car - the best way I can explain it (because I have yet to take pictures!) is a little car he sits in and it has a long handle so we can push him. He LOVES it and tries honking the horn.

For the first time in a VERY long time I got to have some me time on Friday. I went tanning and got a pedicure. My MIL bought me a gift certificate for my favorite salon for my birthday last January and I've been saving it for the Spring. Thanks, Mom! It felt great. The chairs that you sit in give you a massage while your feet are soaking. It was heaven. I even watched a bit of TV and read my book. It was heaven. Even Ryan commented how refreshed I seemed when I came home. I'm definitely going to be doing that more often.

Ryan and I also had some "us" time on Saturday night. We went to dinner and had a few drinks with some friends. Caden stayed with his grandma all night. I kicked Ryan's behind in darts! I believe it is the first time I have beat him at any game. It felt good :)

Caden and I played outside almost all afternoon today. It was the only thing that kept him from whining. He is getting two of his 1 year molars in, so I have a feeling that explains his crankiness. He is usually not this fussy. Poor baby.

Back to the working world tomorrow. *Sigh*









1 comment:

Christa said...

He is so cute Colleen!!! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic in your header!