Monday, February 8, 2010

caden's first "real" haircut......

My first born's hair is all gone! Caden had his first real haircut on Sunday. Although I did not agree to this haircut I am happy about it now. I do still miss his long wavy hair, but he looks so grown up now and it's so much easier to wash and rinse. My BIL and *dear* husband thought a good time to buzz Caden's hair was while I was locked in a room (for privacy) to nurse Adisyn. Poor Caden was traumatized and would NOT leave my side after his haircut.

See all this hair?


"all done" as Caden would say.

Adisyn is doing great. She is approaching her 1 month birthday already. I can't believe it. I am anxious to get through the next few months where she'll be (hopefully) sleeping better. She doesn't sleep too bad, but she sure makes a lot of noises while she is sleeping which keeps her mommy up. I think I'm averaging about 5-6 hours of broken up sleep a night. This will be less once I go back to work, which I'm dreading. I do not function well on no sleep. I'm an emotional wreck on the bad days and cry almost all day long. Thankfully we have more good days than bad.
Don't you just love this cute little face?!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Caden looks so handsome, and Adi is adorable! Hard to believe a month has already passed. :)