Sunday, January 10, 2010

emotional days....

This last week has been emotionally rough on me. I've been pretty with it during the day, but after Caden gets up from his nap I'm exhausted and on the verge of tears for the rest of the night. I want so badly to go into labor on my own and my fear is that I'll be induced this week if Adi does not come on her own before then.

I need to except what will be will be. It is all in God's hands and I should leave it there, yet I'm having such a hard time doing so. I'm filled with anxiety and fear of the what ifs and the unknown. Not to mention the change from our normal to another new normal. I just feel so overwhelmed and sad.

I was looking back at a previous entry of mine when I was 38/39 weeks with Caden and I was feeling the same way. I do actually feel a little better knowing I was having similar feelings ~ it must be some pregnancy-near the end-hormone kind of thing.

Since I'm not working right now, it's giving me extra time to think and let the anxiety get to me. I need to find something to keep my mind busy while I sit here on my bum drinking ounces and ounces of water.

Tomorrow I have another AFI & doppler ultrasound and then later in the afternoon is my NST followed by my 38 week prenatal appointment.

No comments: