All was the same with Adisyn at my appointments yesterday, which I'm trying to take as good news as I was able to go home. My fluid is still low - about the same as a week ago. Adisyn did perfect during the NST, which is great.
I had to see another OB since my midwife did not have any appointments. Again, this OB reminded me why I prefer midwives. If I never had to see an OB again, I'd be happy with that. Thursday I do go in for one more ultrasound to measure her fluids and one last NST.
I'll be 39 weeks on Friday, and the high risk OB recommended induction if I do not deliver before then. My induction is scheduled for Friday, January 15th. As much as I do not want to be induced I am actually more at peace having a date set. Of course I still hope she comes before then, but I had no idea I'd actually feel better having a date.
How ever it turns out we'll be holding our baby girl by Friday. I cannot wait to meet her and make sure she is okay.
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment