Tuesday, January 26, 2010

the picture explains it all...

This picture pretty much sums up how our days have been going. Either this is the start of the terrible twos or a sign of jealously over Adisyn ~ possibly a combination of both.

Most of the day Caden wants nothing to do with me. I try to play with him and he pushes me away. If I touch any toy of his, he pushes my hand away and says "MINE". Today I kissed him on the cheek and he wiped off my kiss!

I really hope this phase passes soon. I'm so tired of fighting meal times and nap/bed time. My poor boy hasn't eaten a decent meal in almost 4 days. It breaks my heart to see him so unhappy. I'm literally in tears every day over him when I should be having the baby blues over Adisyn!

No comments: