Sunday, August 2, 2009

Caden loves his "lovey"

and today was no exception... I can't believe this is the first time I've caught this on camera. Although, he was just a little over the top with this lovey today. My friends Jesse and Brandon bought this "lovey" (its a doggy's head and arms with a little blanket attached). He has been sleeping with it since he was about 6 months old. It brings him comfort to take one of the dog's arms and rub it under his nose.



Play time



Snuggle with lovey



play...



and some more play...


lovey time...


play...



then exactly during this moment that I snapped this picture...



he learned how to climb the couch all on his OWN...



that was hard work... now time for lovey again....


my couch potatos... (all we are missing is Daddy and we'd have a trio!)



silly boy!!





while I was preparing dinner I turned around to see this little boy SITTING on the couch watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... he actually sat there the entire episode.



and dinner time was no exception to cuddle with lovey.

No comments: