Happy 16 months my sweet boy! I always say - where has the time gone? While it has gone by fast I look back with no regrets. I have treasured every moment with you, and so has your Daddy. Even through your tantrums and all. You are so beautiful. You are amazing, silly, daring and fearless. You love to cuddle and give kisses. You have your parents (and grandparents!) wrapped around your little fingers. You love to be outside and explore, and you love swimming with Daddy. You love your dog, Mia and your kitty, Belle. You are so loved.
*****Most toddlers should be able to . . .
Turn pages of a book when you read - Yes, but we don't get through all the words until he is on to the next page.
Gets attached to stuffed animal or other object - Yes, his lovey. See this post.
Walk well - Yes
Sing and like to sing - sometimes
Get upset when frustrated - Yes!
Some toddlers will probably be able to . . .
Walk backwards - Yes, see this post.
Start to climb and explore - Yes; he climbs the stairs and on the couch
Help around the house - Yes
Say up to 10 or 15 words - No, he is at about 5-6 words
Some toddlers could possibly be able to . . .
Become picky about certain foods - That is an understatement!
Take off an article of clothing without help - No
Separation anxiety lessens - If this means he does not cry hysterically when I drop him off before work, then yes.
Dance to music - Yes
Trot and prance around - No
Finally, here are two favorite pictures from this past weekend. I found him in his bedroom "reading" his books.
No comments:
Post a Comment