Saturday, August 8, 2009

4 Months Pregnant

I cannot believe I am already 4 months pregnant. It is going by so fast this time around. I know it is still summer, but January seems right around the corner, and once the holidays get here it is going to go even quicker.

We should find out the gender within 2 weeks or so. I have a routine appointment scheduled on August 19th and then I'll make my appointment for the big ultrasound after that. I am hoping to get in the following week. Based on the old wives tales all signs point to having a girl, but we shall see.

A few differences between my pregnancy with Caden and this one-

~loved grapefruit with Caden - cannot stand the taste of them now
~could not eat Mexican food with Caden - love Mexican (especially tacos) with this one
~felt presentable with Caden - feel like I look just awful this time around (old wives tale points to girl on this one)
~nauseous from 6-8 weeks with Caden - STILL nauseous (but randomly) at 16 weeks!

Here is a comparison belly shot when I was 16 weeks with Caden and now 16 weeks with baby #2 - not much of a difference except I have an extra layer of padding from Caden.

No comments: