Today was the big day. We had our 18 week ultrasound. At first the tech was having a hard time seeing "in between" and she finally got a good shot. My gut was telling me a girl, although it wasn't as strong as when I was pregnant with Caden. Either way, I knew :)
Her HB was at 148 bpm. Last week at my prenatal appointment her HB was 152 bpm. The tech did say she looked great. She took a LOT of pictures. She did get a few 3D pictures, but the baby started turning around with her back to us. I think she may be camera shy.
We have a few names in mind, but still have not made a decision.
So there you have it. A girl :)
Her HB was at 148 bpm. Last week at my prenatal appointment her HB was 152 bpm. The tech did say she looked great. She took a LOT of pictures. She did get a few 3D pictures, but the baby started turning around with her back to us. I think she may be camera shy.
We have a few names in mind, but still have not made a decision.
So there you have it. A girl :)

No comments:
Post a Comment